Intention Setting Candle
The Intention Setting Candle, is infused with perfume grade fragrance notes of Sicilian Lemon, Lime, Bergamot, Basil and Warm Musk and meant to be lit with revolutionary love and respect.
- Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick at least ¼ inch – this prevents uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface – this will also help prevent possible heat damage to counters and table surfaces, and prevent glass containers from cracking or breaking.
- Burn for 2-3 hours each time you light the candle – this will help the candle burn evenly.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For safety measures, stop burning a candle when there is ¼ inch of wax left in the vessel.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or lit while sleeping. If you are going to leave the room or go to bed, be sure to extinguish all candles first.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Before re-lighting, let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle, if available.
|3.5 × 3.5 × 3.5 in