PLUS ONE society is an award-winning Black woman-owned social impact agency specializing in comprehensive brand, marketing, campaign and event strategies that uplift positive narratives and authentic solutions to pressing social justice issues.
We aim to cultivate moments of proximity with artists, athletes and organizations like Common, Giannis Antetokounmpo and the NFL to change hearts and minds.
By leveraging the power of sports and entertainment and its ability to connect cultures and provoke progressive action, together, with our clients and partners, we work toward justice to produce tangible and sustainable impact, including policy reform.
“Empathy is a derivative of connection.”
– Kristen Renee Ingram, CEO
As a boutique purpose-driven agency, we are not motivated by production or profit but rather integrity and impact – for people, systems and culture.
Headquartered in Los Angeles with a satellite office in Portland, our agency offers the following global business solutions:
- Campaign Ideation & Execution
- Marketing & Partnerships (B2B/B2C)
- Brand Development & Content Creation
- Advocacy & Justice Advisement
- Racial Equity Programming & Planning
- Virtual Event & Live Show Production
- Experiential & Immersive Events